|Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager. It is a system automation and optimization utility containing a fleet of algorithms to dynamically boost the performance of your PC and retain responsiveness during high loads. Among them is our famous ProBalance algorithm that temporarily reduces the priority of troublesome background processes in order to improve PC responsiveness, as shown in real-world and synthetic tests. Then there is the Bitsum Highest Performance power plan, tuned to give you maximum performance when you need it. IdleSaver will drop you down to a more conservative power plan when you walk away. Our proprietary responsiveness metric will give you an accurate representation of actual system responsiveness, and logging will let you examine process activity. Finally, with Process Lasso you can automate all kinds of system settings with rules, persistent process priorities, CPU affinities, etc… This is the real deal, make no mistake! It is intended for power users, but average users can get large benefits by simply installing it. No further configuration necessary! There is so much more. Give it a try yourself!|
- Do not allow installation of BHP on power plan locked systems. Advise to use “Performance Mode” slider on the battery icon instead.
- Disable ParkControl’s Dynamic Boost if IdleSaver is active
- Cleanup registry debris from attempted installations of Bitsum Highest Performance on Microsoft Surface devices
- Prevent multiple instances of the update available dialog
- Add /no_raise_existing to command line switch to instruct Process Lasso to not raise the GUI of an already running instance, and instead silently exit for secondary instances in the session
- Added current version to update dialog
- Power profile menu items now dynamically refresh to allow for immediate reflection of changes, including install/uninstall of BHP
- Stop and restart governor during user-induced uninstall of BHP
- Fixed product uninstaller didn’t cleanup HKLM, causing any prior user-induced uninstall of BHP to persist.
- Fixed user-induced install of BHP didn’t clear any previous user-uninstalled marker (used to indicate to the product not to automatically reinstall BHP)
- Added checkmark to ‘Install/uninstall BHP’ when BHP is installed. Menu item text still changes
1. Install Process Lasso Pro & do not run it, if already ran close Core Engine and exit it
2. Copy Crack to Installation directory and Process Lasso Pro Crack
3. Click Patch button & wait till a message pops
4. That’s all 🙂