DxO PhotoLab can Produce RAW and JPEG images with the best image quality, effortlessly: DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
DxO PhotoLab Features
- DxO SMART LIGHTING
Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO CLEARVIEW
Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME
Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- OPTICAL CORRECTIONS
Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY WITH LOCAL ADJUSTMENTS: INTRODUCING U POINT®
Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- CONTROL POINTS
Manually select your editing area by simply clicking on the part of your image you want to adjust.
- BRUSH TOOL
Freely paint and manually adjust small or large areas of your image.
- GRADIENT TOOL
Simulates a graduated ND filter and lets you apply artistic effects.
- REPAIR TOOL
Allows you to remove dust spots or unwanted objects from your photos.
- Processing large series of photos is no longer a nightmare
– Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
– Copy and paste settings from one image to another
– 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
– Multiple exports in one click
– Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors