This ISO is Version 10.0.22621.674 (Final Official Release)
Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 11 operating system has stable releases available for public now.
It has a new start menu, home screen, startup sound and a Mac-like vibe…
Languages available in this AIO
– Windows 11 Home
– Windows 11 Home N
– Windows 11 Pro
– Windows 11 Pro N
– Windows 11 Home Single Language
– Windows 11 SE
– Windows 11 SE N
– Windows 11 Pro Education
– Windows 11 Pro N Education
– Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
– Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations
– Windows 11 Pro Single Language
– Windows 11 Education
– Windows 11 Education N
– Windows 11 Enterprise
– Windows 11 Enterprise N
– Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
– Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Start menu
A centred Start menu design gives Windows a much-needed refresh. The start menu has been simplified; it also means no more live tiles. Instead you see standard icons that show pinned apps, even recommended apps and files.
Taskbar has been revamped in Windows 11 as well. It’s in the centre, featuring the start menu, default icons and search bar, just like Chrome OS. There’s a dedicated button in the taskbar to add widgets.
- Rounded corners on windows, File explorer icons
Windows and menus appear to have slightly rounded edges. Meanwhile, the folder icons are more playful and colourful. The animations look and feel fluid. Microsoft has added new system sounds in Windows 11. Don’t worry, classic Windows features such as the Control Panel and Task Manager, continue to be part of Microsoft’s next-generation Windows.
- Overhauled Windows Store
At least, the leaked Windows 11 build does not reveal a brand new Windows Store, so one cannot be sure. Previously, it was said that Windows 11 will feature a new Windows Store.
1. Download Rufus & run it
2. Click on Select & browse this ISO file
4. Click on Start to make bootable ISO file
5. Restart your computer & boot the USB drive and proceed installation
6. That’s all 🙂