Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 have reached the end of mainstream support and are now in extended support. Starting in July 2020, there will no longer be optional, non-security releases (known as “C” releases) for this operating system. Operating systems in extended support have only cumulative monthly security updates (known as the “B” or Update Tuesday release).
* ENGLISH [US]
* Windows 7 Ultimate – STD
* Windows 7 Ultimate – DAZ
* Windows 7 Ultimate – OEM
* STD = Standard installation – For those with own License Key
* DAZ = Activated by DAZ Loader v220.127.116.11
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically
* activate original version installed by Manufacturer.
* Pre-Activated index will auto-reboot to complete the activation.
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (boot.wim only)
* Additional integrated drivers:
* universal USB3.x drivers in winre.wim and install.wim
* nVME drivers in winre.wim and install.wim
* (W)Lan drivers in winre.wim and install.wim
How to Install?
Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,or burn to DVD-R at slow speed.
Hope you will enjoy this release!